At Gastroenterology Consultants we are dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and care of digestive and liver diseases. Our nineteen physicians and four locations make us the largest and most experienced Gastroenterology practice in Northern Nevada. Our locations include four clinics and three endoscopy centers. Our endoscopy centers are all AAAHC accredited and we proudly offer the full spectrum of liver and gastroenterological care. Additionally, at Gastroenterology Consultants we have our own pathology lab that specializes in the detection and evaluation of gastroenterology diseases, which offers the benefit of faster and higher quality results.
Welcome to Gastroenterology Consultants, Ltd
GI Procedures and Services
- Examination of the colon or large bowel.
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Endoscopy Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- An examination of the bile and pancreatic ducts.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- A state-of-the art technology that combines endoscopy with ultrasound.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- An examination of the lower portion of the large intestine.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- The only pediatric GI doctor in the area.
- PEG Placement
- Placement of a feeding tube for patients that have difficulty swallowing.
- Esophageal Dilation
- A procedure that stretches a narrowed area of your esophagus.
- Hemorrhoid Banding The CRH O’Regan System™
- A non-surgical hemorrhoid removal procedure.
- BARRX Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett’s Esophagus
- A technique where esophageal tissue is heated until it is no longer viable or alive.
- Liver Biopsy
- A procedure during which a small sample of tissue is removed from your liver.
- A procedure that is used to remove excess fluid built up in the stomach.
- Fecal Transplantation
- A beneficial procedure that uses the good bacteria present in a healthy individual’s stool to treat severe gastrointestinal disorders in unhealthy patients