GI Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. Below is a list of all open positions:
None at this time.
Per Diem Registered Nurse for Endoscopy Center
GI Consultants, Ltd. is looking for a Per Diem RN to work in our Carson City Endoscopy Center. Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of acute care experience. We prefer ICU/ER/PACU or previous endoscopy experience. Excellent computer skills are required as our Centers utilize an Electronic Medical Records database.
Our nurses work in a fast-paced Ambulatory Surgical Center. Day to day responsibilities include working one on one with both patients and physicians performing procedural sedation, post procedural recovery and utilizing critical assessment skills.
Center Hours are Monday – Friday, no weekends or Holidays. Per Diem employees are required to provide 4 days a month of availability.
Qualified candidates should apply online through the GIC careers page or fax to (775) 327-8868, attention Human Resources. (PLEASE SPECIFY POSITION FOR WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING) Applications can also be completed in person at 1385 Vista Lane Carson City, NV 89703.
- Current NV RN License
- Min. 1 year of Previous Acute Care Experience
- Previous procedural sedation experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills
- Provide Excellent Patient Care
- Previous Endoscopy nursing or critical nursing experience preferred!
- Current ACLS and BLS Required
Endo Tech – Full time
- 1-2 yrs of previous experience in an acute medical environment, ambulance exp. and/or previous gastroenterology experience.
- Previous experience as CNA, MA or EMT
- Current BLS certification.
- Excellent computer and people skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
RN Clinic Nurse Supervisor – Full time
GI Consultants is looking for a full time RN Clinic Supervisor for our Carson City location. This position will work under the direction of the Director of Operations and will oversee the day-to-day operations of the nurse triage and patient care areas. Supervision will be of Clinic Techs, Medical Assistants, and LPN’s.
- Current NV RN License
- BLS Certified
- 2 to 3 years previous medical office experience
- 1 to 2 years previous management experience in a clinical setting
You can apply via the GI website, in person at 1385 Vista Lane, Carson City, or fax to 775-333-8868 (PLEASE SPECIFY FOR WHICH POSITION
YOU ARE APPLYING). GI Consultants is an equal opportunity employer.
Downtown Reno and South Meadows:
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Recruiting for a part time or possible full time mid-level Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Reno Office location. Prior GI or primary care practice experience preferred but not required. Candidates preferably are already licensed in the State of Nevada.
Our practice includes two offices in Reno, one in Carson City, and one in the Gardnerville area. We are on the cutting edge of technological and industry advances with our practice management system, electronic health records, path lab, medical weight loss program, etc. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to our employees.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
The largest Gastroenterology Group in Northern Nevada is recruiting for a Contracted CRNA to provide anesthesia services in our Reno North and Reno South Endoscopy Centers.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide Propofol anesthesia services to our Endoscopy patients. This person will work on a contracted basis in conjunction with our physicians and dynamic center team of RNs and Endoscopy Techs.
Previous CRNA experience is a must and Nevada Licensing is required. All candidates will need to go through the credentialing process with all payers.
Pay will be on a per diem basis and paid at a daily rate. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, qualified applicants should apply.
- Previous CRNA experience is a must and Nevada Licensing is required
- All candidates will need to go through the credentialing process with all payers
Medical Records Coordinator
- 1 to 2 Years of previous Medical Records experience (not including externship)
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent word processing and advanced computer skills
- Proficient in English grammar and spelling with the ability to speak clearly and concise in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage and multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- HS or equivalent diploma
For an explanation of our benefits click here.
Please either send your resume to email@example.com or paste the content of your resume in the form below: