GI Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. Below is a list of all open positions:
None at this time.
None at this time
Downtown Reno and South Meadows:
Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Recruiting for a part time or possible full time mid-level Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Reno Office location. Prior GI or primary care practice experience preferred but not required. Candidates preferably are already licensed in the State of Nevada.
Our practice includes two offices in Reno, one in Carson City, and one in the Gardnerville area. We are on the cutting edge of technological and industry advances with our practice management system, electronic health records, path lab, medical weight loss program, etc. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to our employees.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
The largest Gastroenterology Group in Northern Nevada is recruiting for a Contracted CRNA to provide anesthesia services in our Reno North and Reno South Endoscopy Centers.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide Propofol anesthesia services to our Endoscopy patients. This person will work on a contracted basis in conjunction with our physicians and dynamic center team of RNs and Endoscopy Techs.
Previous CRNA experience is a must and Nevada Licensing is required. All candidates will need to go through the credentialing process with all payers.
Pay will be on a per diem basis and paid at a daily rate. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, qualified applicants should apply.
- Previous CRNA experience is a must and Nevada Licensing is required
- All candidates will need to go through the credentialing process with all payers
Performs a variety of specialized accounting and functions working with little or no supervision. Reviews financial reports, records and general ledgers, payroll, fixed assets, prepare and analyze budget and perform general and pension accounting. The position requires an understanding of general accounting concepts, practices and procedures within the accounting field and proficiency with computerized spread sheet and accounting systems.
Must be able to multi-task, establish priorities, problem solve and organize efficiently. The position requires communication with internal and external customers. Must have a good professional manner, enjoy detail and complete work accurately. All information must be handled with the strictest of confidentiality.
- High School Diploma or GED with Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting Degree required.
- Minimum of five to ten years full-charge accounting or bookkeeping experience required. Three years QuickBooks/ADP Workforce/Pension/Assets experience required. Excellent Excel skills required. Multi company Financial Statement/ Accounts Payable/Payroll/Pension/Fixed Asset experience required.
- Proficient in English grammar and spelling, with the ability to speak clearly and concisely in both written and verbal communication skills. Strong Excel computer skill preferred normal operation of telephone, photocopier, fax machine, printer, and computer. You should possess manual dexterity using calculator and keyboard.
For an explanation of our benefits click here.
Please either send your resume to email@example.com or paste the content of your resume in the form below: