At GI Consultants, we strive to provide care that is designed around the values, interests, and needs of our patients and their families. We recognize that patients are an important member of our healthcare team.
We measure patient experience to help us improve our delivery of care. We value patient feedback and welcome patient comments.
According to 2017 Patient Satisfaction ratings:
- 92% of patients rate their GI Consultants provider’s willingness to listen carefully as “Excellent” or “Very Good”
- 90% of patients rate their amount of time spent with their GI Consultants provider as “Excellent” or “Very Good”
- 93% of patients give their GI Consultants provider an overall rating of “Excellent” or “Very Good”
- 91% of patients rate their overall comfort while receiving care in our endoscopy centers as “Excellent” or “Very Good”
- 95% of patients rate the quality of medical care received in our endoscopy centers as “Excellent” or “Very Good”
“I am very impressed with the professionalism of my doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and informed about my concerns.”
“My doctor has been amazing. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes things easy to understand and I feel comfortable asking questions I might have. I feel like he truly cares about my well-being.”
“I loved everything about my experience. Everyone was friendly, competent, positive in attitude, caring, and I really was so appreciative and thankful. I was grateful to the nurse who started my IV. It was a pain-free experience. It was nice to meet someone kind and competent.”
“I was put at ease the moment I walked through the door. The whole staff is friendly and welcoming. I appreciate all that the staff does from the front receptionist to the recovery nurse. You all did a great job. Keep up the great bedside manner. It really makes a difference.”
“My doctor is a very special person and an outstanding physician. She takes time with me, is a good listener and always speaks to me with eye contact. I would trust her with any health issues I might have. We need more like her, in my opinion, she is the best! Thank you, for being you!”